Re: more logistics on Calendars

Dear Terry and Task group I have often wondered why AIS doesn't once a year like spring , publish a bulletin for the general public to buy at the news stands I often pay $6.00 or more dollars for an issue of a national magazine why not put the overrun out there perhaps the April issue (rounded out to the next 1,000) and with all the information on all our national shows where they are and when. for the public if we tried it once a year for 2 or 3 years perhaps the general public would come knocking at our door for membership....... Maybe the Turner publishing would try it with us . .Sincerely Your in Iris
Angelique M Violette
228 Mud Lake Trail
Polson, MT 59860-9752
aviolet@montanasky.net