Re: more logistics on Calendars

In a message dated 1/31/2006 1:01:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
terry@flowerfantasy.net writes:
I would agree with Jill that we need to
raise the price of the "Quantity of 10" calendars at the storefront for
2007 calendars. I would suggest $45.00 for lots of 10. This way, we (AIS
members) can peddle them, wholesale, to garden centers for $5.00 each,
then the garden centers can retail them for $9.50 (or less than $10.00)
to the general public.
I agree with Jill and Terry. At $45.00 for lots of 10, that is still a
bargain.

Betty Roberts