Re: Protocol

Bruce; no apologies needed. We are a volunteer group
and I would not want the pressure I had in the
corporate world to answer all e-mails every morning
and evening. I understand now everyone carries
blackberrys and messages have to be returned within
the hour. The world has gotten a little crazy. I was
just suggesting that it just would be nice to see
standard. It will often be different since the real
world often intervenes as you have discovered. I was
really trying to understand what the expectations of
the others board members were. I have already been
chastised by one person for trying to impose my
standards on the group. I do not wish this to be a
topic of discussion. I will try to answer any e-mails
directed to me personally within a day or two, except
when I am out of town or on holiday. General e-mails
such as on discuss will go unanswered unless I have
something to contribute. If someone does not get a
reply from me in a week you might assume I have lost
the post in the scores I get each day.