From: "Michelle Snyder" <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: "aistalk" <aistalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: 8/20/2020 7:30:01 AM
Subject: Reports for upcoming teleconference on August 26

Hello all,

Below is the link to get the reports for the upcoming teleconference next Wednesday, August 26.

Will send out the draft minutes of last minutes teleconference and agenda for the meeting upon receipt of same.

https://aisboard.org/aisdocs/2020_Board_Documents/2020%20Teleconferences/August%2026/

Michelle

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AISTalk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/aistalk/87c0207e-dfc2-6e13-3424-94f43cf0d113%40irises.org.