IMAGES WITH INTRODUCTION Last version before meeting on Wednesday

Friends,

Most important: PLEASE let as many constituents as possible know that we will be considering this motion at the AIS Board of Directors Meetings on Wednesday August 26. At least one RVP volunteered to contact registrants in their region.  Great idea!

There have been many changes since this motion was first considered.  Most recently I have added language to the motion about eligibility for the awards system in the USA and Canada. This was in the explanation but many thought it should be in the motion and so I have put it there as well.  Thank you Howie.

I must apologize to the small group if language that was added or amended has disappeared. My storage of permutations was less than efficient.  If some changes are suggested BEFORE Wednesday I will include them in a contrasting color and display that on my screen.

Many thinks for all the feedback I have received thus far.

Neil

--

Neil Houghton, AIS Images
3873 Rush Mendon Road