Re: Meerow Grant Proposal

Michelle, quick work.  You beat me to it...

I support this new motion even though it dips into General Funds for the first year.  The overage to this year's budget is minimal considering there are other budgeted costs that have not been used so far (and we are getting close to the Sept 30 year end).

Although we will not be approving the 2008-2009 budget until November I agree with Clarence and Gary that we make funding scientific research a budget priority.  We will find the money to cover the 2nd year of the grant.

Jill