FYI

Dear members of AISDiscuss:
     I just learned tonight that Brad Kasperek's mother died last week. (His
'03 introduction -- Magdelana Louisa -- was named for her.)
     If you have had trouble reaching Brad, he has been and still is away
from home, first to be at his mother's bedside, next for the funeral and now
settling the estate of which he is the executer. Kathy expects him to return soon.
     Since Brad is Affiliate's Chairman and many of you deal with him
regularly, I thought I should bring you into the know of why you have been unable to
reach him.   I know we all understand.
     Jeanne