RE: 2021 AIS Registration Survey for Hybridizers

The registrar for the Daylily Society is in my region and says she would be happy to demonstrate how that electronic registration process works and what it took to get it where it is.  You can see it on the daylilies.org website.

Lorene Crone

From: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of andi rivarola
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 10:42 AM
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Fwd: 2021 AIS Registration Survey for Hybridizers

Attention Board Members,

Please find attached the summary results for the Registration Survey for Hybridizers as of 03-18-2021.

The survery ran for approxoimately 45 days.

FYI, I was told by Wayne Messer that there are approximately 250 people listed on the mailing list for hybridizers.

So, this is less than 50% response. Good or bad these are the results.

That's just a piece of information.

Lastly, there's one open question at the end of the survey, which I did copy and paste from the spreadsheet the system provided.

I did not edit any of the answers.

--

Andi Rivarola