Fwd: 2021 AIS Registration Survey for Hybridizers

Attention Board Members,
Please find attached the summary results for the Registration Survey for Hybridizers as of 03-18-2021.
The survery ran for approxoimately 45 days.

FYI, I was told by Wayne Messer that there are approximately 250 people listed on the mailing list for hybridizers.
So, this is less than 50% response. Good or bad these are the results.
That's just a piece of information.
Lastly, there's one open question at the end of the survey, which I did copy and paste from the spreadsheet the system provided.
I did not edit any of the answers.

--
Andi Rivarola