Fwd: Spring Board Reports

Sent using CloudMagic Email
--------Forwarded message--------
From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 9:58 AM
Subject: Fwd: Spring Board Reports
To: Michelle Snyder <aissecretary@irises.org>

Hello again,

This is your second reminder that all those who need to provide reports for the upcoming board meeting in Newark need to have those reports to me no later than Monday, May 9.  The deadline is in place so the reports can be adjusted, if needed, and sent to Bob for posting on the web.

Remember all reports need to be in either word or PDF format.  NO reports written within an email will be accepted.

If you do not provide your report within the time frame allowed it will be your responsibility to bring the report plus an additional 10 copies for anyone who may need one.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and I really hope everyone complies with the deadline so that the reports will be accessible for downloading and reviewing prior to the meeting.

Please be sure and send your reports to me directly at aissecretary@irises.org as you cannot attach anything to aisdiscuss.

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary