Shuttle from airport to pier

Hi all,
   I have been doing some research on the shuttle from the Seattle airport to
Pier 69 where some of us need to go to get on the Clipper Ferry to travel up
to Victoria.  It is definately cheaper if we have several people sharing a
shuttle.  The shuttle will hold up to 10 people, and is $100.00 for a one way
trip.  The $100.00 fare is good if we have 8, 9, or 10 people.  A one person,
one way fare is $36 each.  If you are catching the 3:15pm ferry on Saturday,
May 27th, let me know if you would like to share a ride on the shuttle.
   Another thing is that the Clipper ferry states that we need to be at the
pier no later than 2:15pm for check in, so the shuttle company recommended
that we need to leave the airport by 12:45pm at the latest.  I already have 3
people lined up, but more would be nice to save money.
Susan Boyce