2010 AIS Convention in Madison, WI

THIS IS A REMINDER ABOUT THE  2010 AIS CONVENTION IN MADISON, WISCONSIN.

The Madison Marriott West Hotel has extended the deadline for our block
of rooms at the $119 group rate and will expire on May 15, then the room
rate will go up.  The hotel is the Madison Marriott West Hotel, 1313 John
Q. Hammons Drive, Middleton, WI.  Telephone number is 608-831-2000 or
Toll Free 888-745-3032.  Mention you are with the American Iris Society
Convention to get the group rate.  The reservation group code is aisaisa.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DON'T DELAY AND GET  YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS
MADE NOW.  THE MADISON AREA IRIS SOCIETY HAS WORKED VERY HARD ON
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT.  YOU WILL BE SEEING BEAUTIFUL GARDENS, MEET
SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME IN WISCONSIN.

SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Paul

Artery Clearing Secret
Nobel Prize Winning discovery cuts artery plaque by incredible 50%.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bd65ab988a6c17a7dm02vuc