Secretary traveling

Hello all,

Later on this afternoon Gerry and I will be leaving for Phoenix where we will get our plane in the morning for our trip to Boston and Cape Cod. This is our first visit to this area and we are really looking forward to seeing some great sights and eating some wonderful seafood. We will be gone until May 1. Please continue to send any bills and checks to me at home and I will take care of them upon our return. I will have both my blackberry and my Acer with me so will be able to take care of any business that may come up.

Michelle