Re: Sad News

Barbara, we appreciate your sending out this information.
      I hope the RVP electronic network and whatever Affiliate networks there
may be will pick up the sad news and inform their network members.
     AISDiscuss is uniquely well configured to start the process to Sections,
Regions and Affiliates (through their RVPs).
     A great Irisarian (on multiple levels) has left us in body but will
remain with us for years to come through his legacy to the Iris world.
     In tribute to the life of Bennett Jones ... cheers!
     We will miss him.
          Jeanne

New Low Prices on Dell Laptops b Starting at
$399
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631247x1201390185/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540506%3B35046329%3Bx)