From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of PATRICIA RANDALL
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:38 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: jijones@usjoneses.com
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Reports Received

Good Morning All,
It was suggested that I let everyone know what reports have been received,
so here goes:  Affiliates, Awards, Auction, Bulletin, Convention Liaison,
Donations, Foundation, Information Resources, Insurance, Library, MemSec,
Photo Contest, President, Programs (Speakers), Public Relations/Marketing,
Registrations, RVP Rep, Scientific, Storefront and Youth.  My thanks to all
who have sent their reports, and urge all other to please submit ASAP, we
hope to have this process completed by Friday evening, with the Agenda
following immediately thereafter.  Many thanks.  Patricia