Fw: AIS Nominating Committee Seeks Nominations!!!

Subject: Fw: [AISdiscuss] AIS Nominating Committee Seeks Nominations!!!

Dear Friends , Please accept my thanks for your recommendation , under the rules that govern this chairmanship .We do not wish to Hurt or Exclude anyone from the list , but prefer to have the committee contact those names on our list, in order to avoid any misunderstandings that being on this list .............DOES NOT Guarantee being elected to the board. In the future please submit the names to the committee and allow us to contact that person .Sincerely Yours
Angelique M Violette
Nominating Chair

      The recommended nominee must be an AIS member in good standing.  A
nomination should include some qualification comments. We strongly recommend that the individuals being nominated NOT be contacted in advance of the suggested nomination. The Nominating Committee will consider all candidates and then will contact the individuals that are being selected by the committee. Please
contact one of the following Nominating Committee members:  Debby Cole
(dcthree@juno.com), Carolyn Hawkins (carolyn9999@comcast.net), Brad Kasperek (zebrairis1@aol.com), Ann Violette (aviolet@montanasky.net), Gary White
(in2iris@yahoo.com).