Re: Nominations Committee DESPERATELY Needs More  Names!!!!

In a message dated 4/11/07 11:27:53 AM, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

> I think it is spelled Vince Lewonski, and I agree he would be a good
> candidate, as would either Jim Copeland or Carol Goldsberry
>
> Of course you all realize that Vince is a member of this list as well
> as Jill Copeland, so if anyone hoped to surprise either Vince or Jim,
> that is sort of out the window...
>
> John
> Greetings:
     John's observation is well taken.
     It is my suggestion that names not be suggested/submitted to the
Nominating Committee via the AISDiscuss route but rather directly to either
Anne
Violette or Brad Kasperek or both.   Surprise is not a concern -- hurt
feelings
are.
     Please send suggestions but via the less public route.
     Thank you,
     Jeanne

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.