Re: Bulletins

In a message dated 4/19/2006 10:40:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,
terry@flowerfantasy.net writes:

Just to  confuse the issue further, we got phone calls
about the catalog from  Florida (about orchids) a week ago even tho Jim
just got our catalog in  St. Louis on Monday. I'd love to know how that
happened! Orbit mail? There  are a couple of other weird situations.
I dont feel any smarter for knowing  this!
Finally got some sunshine in the NW and the irises are loving it.
Medians are popping flowers and TB buds are rising in the foliage.
Filardi is out making crosses - an encouraging sign of spring! I, on the
other hand, am still spraying Agristrep. More sun in the forecast! It
feels so good.
Terry

Strange distribution patterns.  SDBs at peak here, IBs popping and  first
MTBs just opening.  First TB will open in morning -- seven days  earlier than our
earliest in 40 years of record keeping.  'Honeycat' and  'Fraidycat', Jean's
2006 SDB introductions are finishing up.  Her  peachy-pink MDB with the
electric orange beard has been great -- no other MDB  like it, ever.  Now to grow up
the stock for future intro.

Jim M.