Re: Bulletins

Hi All
It is a crazy world we live in!
After a number of  delays, Our catalog ended up at the same Portland
Post Office loading dock one week later than the Bulletin. With Seattle
being the regional distribution point, both publications went to Seattle
and returned, in state, to Vancouver. Our catalog (by bulk mail) took
one week to make the round trip while the bulletin took 2 weeks - they
both arrived back home on the same day.!?? Within a couple more days, we
were getting  address corrections back from Michigan.This suggests that
the northern route, once again, travels at the speed of light  compared
to other routes? Just to confuse the issue further, we got phone calls
about the catalog from Florida (about orchids) a week ago even tho Jim
just got our catalog in St. Louis on Monday. I'd love to know how that
happened! Orbit mail? There are a couple of other weird situations.
I dont feel any smarter for knowing this!
Finally got some sunshine in the NW and the irises are loving it.
Medians are popping flowers and TB buds are rising in the foliage.
Filardi is out making crosses - an encouraging sign of spring! I, on the
other hand, am still spraying Agristrep. More sun in the forecast! It
feels so good.
Terry