Re: JT Handbook Revisions

Hi
I have been Region 6 Judges Training Chair for a good number of years. It
seems like determining what to call different judges is somewhat confusing. I
think possibly a simpler solution would be to call a student just that.  They
are not AIS Judges. After they become a judge they could all be called AIS
judges, but at different levels. An example would be AIS Level one Judge. This
would be the old Apprentice classification. An AIS Level two judge would be
the former Garden Judge. An AIS Level three judge would be the former  Active
Master Judge, etc.
If you wanted to add AIS Show Judge you could give it a level.
All judges at any level would be Accredited AIS Judges.
In the text of the handbook, the requirements and duties of each level  could
be well defined.
Jim