Addresses for Show Mailings

Region 17's fall newsletter is in progress, and I wonder if we could publish
the addresses of the place where the exhibition show schedules should be sent?
We are putting an article about how and when about the show preparation and I
have asked the newsletter editor to take off the old address.

If it is ok to publish the new address, could I please have it and perhaps the
other two also?

Thank you Debbie Strauss