Re: Two Ideas - Increasing Advertising and Participation

Thank you Kitty, Bob and Jerry,

Good ideas and they will definitely be brought up in Tulsa at the Board and Strategic planning sessions.  As for the idea of an Exec Director, we need someone to keep track of all of our ideas and decisions and deadlines to keep everything running smoothly...However we have no money for salary at this time...In fact, we should be looking at the contract fees we do pay now.   Any volunteers???

Jill