Filings of Forms 990N for affiliates, Regions and Sections

To all RVPs/Presidents of tax-exempt AIS affiliates, Regions, and Sections:

As of May 13th, I have filed all 2010 Forms 990N for all affiliates, Regions and Sections with a separate Federal Tax ID#.  I am in the process of receiving confirmations for all filings from the IRS and will be sending out email confirmations to all Clubs in the next week.

The majority of affiliates etc have 12-31 year ends and the deadline for filing is therefore May 17, 2010.

If your club President does not receive an email confirmation within the next week, please let me know and I will check my list.

I will be attending the RVP meeting at the Madison Convention and will bring my master list of filings with me.

Jill Bonino
Treasurer