RE: Reminder-especially to AIS Board and AIS RVPs-Convention Meeting

Of course I will be there, not only as RVP but as Director and Youth Chair.  Hopefully I can answer any questions anyone may have.  See you there.
Cheryl

Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:59:20 -0700
From: ritagormley@yahoo.com
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Reminder-especially to AIS Board and AIS RVPs-Convention Meeting
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
CC: carriewinter@att.net; dkstraus@swbell.net

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8:00-9:00 am-RVP Reception

9:00-10:30 am-RVP Board Of Counselors All RVP’s)

Join us!

We hope many of the AIS RVPs will be able to attend the Convention as more and more Regions are providing funding for RVPs to attend the meetings important to the Region.  The schedule of meeting and events is also on the AIS website -

http://www.madisoniris.org/Convention/Meeting_Schedule.htm

.

As we did last year, there will be a Special Brunch and meeting for RVPs to get acquainted and discuss issues.

There will not be formal presentations to the RVP by AIS Board and Chair persons (as we did last year but was way too time consuming) but we ask that all AIS Board and Chair persons attend to answer questions from the RVPs.  Carrie Winter, RVP Region 4 is the Chair of this meeting and will provide an Agenda and Debbie Strauss is Secretary.

Rita Gormley

RVP Counselor