Fwd: [AISvote] Motion re advertising on the web

In a message dated 3/10/2010 12:50:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, AISSecretary@irises.org writes:
I vote yes.

Bob Keup

The time for discussion of the below motion has now passed and it is now
out for vote.

"I move that any business that, by virtue of their advertising in the
AIS Bulletin, qualifies for listing on the  Commercial Directory on the
AIS website be allowed to submit one (1) iris picture to be included in
the rotating library on the AIS Home page. Said pictures to be included
in the library from February through May for Bearded irises and June
through September for beardless irises and that said time frames be at
the discretion of the Electronic Services Committee Chair."

--- Begin Message ---

The time for discussion of the below motion has now passed and it is now out for vote.

"I move that any business that, by virtue of their advertising in the AIS Bulletin, qualifies for listing on the Commercial Directory on the AIS website be allowed to submit one (1) iris picture to be included in the rotating library on the AIS Home page. Said pictures to be included in the library from February through May for Bearded irises and June through September for beardless irises and that said time frames be at the discretion of the Electronic Services Committee Chair."

My vote is YES.

Michelle

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/