Re: Motion regarding advertising on AIS website

I vote YES to the following motion..Paul

"I move that any business that, by virtue of their advertising in the
AIS Bulletin, qualifies for listing on the  Commercial Directory on the
AIS website be allowed to submit one (1) iris picture to be included in
the rotating library on the AIS Home page. Said pictures to be included
in the library from February through May for Bearded irises and June
through September for beardless irises and that said time frames be at
the discretion of the Electronic Services Committee Chair."

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:41:50 -0700 Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org> writes:
> John Jones moved and Ruth Barker seconded the below motion which is
> now
> open for discussion.
>
> "I move that any business that, by virtue of their advertising in
> the
> AIS Bulletin, qualifies for listing on the  Commercial Directory on
> the
> AIS website be allowed to submit one (1) iris picture to be included
> in
> the rotating library on the AIS Home page. Said pictures to be
> included
> in the library from February through May for Bearded irises and June
>
> through September for beardless irises and that said time frames be
> at
> the discretion of the Electronic Services Committee Chair."
>
> Michelle

Hotel
Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=79HvBXFcs-Zpjnv0Jm6MxgAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAA=