Re: [Fwd: Calendars??]

Hi again,
Current inventory of 2006 calendars is approximately 1700.

Shipping and Handling Costs:
1 Calendar - envelope $.04/ mailing $1.03, total $1.07;  equals $1.07 per
calendar
2-3 calendars -envelope $.04/ mailing $1.59, total $1.63; equals
$.82/$.54 per calendar
10 calendars - envelope $.35/ mailing $2.07, total $2.42;  equals $.24
per calendar
20 calendars - envelope $.35/ mailing $2.94, total $3.29;  equals $.17
per calendar
For larger quantities, we have only the mailing costs. The boxes we use
for shipping are free. (Supply acquired while I was working in the county
jail system.). Mailing cost per calendar for a quantity of 30 is $.13.
John Ludi