Re: Re: AIS Photo contest

In a message dated 1/24/2006 2:40:23 PM Central Standard Time,
gardens@molalla.net writes:

It  migt also be a suggestion to the Board if this is going to be an  ongoing
project to host it in different parts of the country in different  years and
use those 'Local" Photography and Plant experts that can be  gathered
together in that area.  As long as there are no names on the  photo's and
none of the Judges' are entrants, there should be no problem  with that kind
of a system.  It would make the chairpersons job so  much easieras well and
would make it faster and simpler to get the results  into the AIS Bulletin in
a timely manner.

Just some  suggestions.

Will

This is the best idea.  We did the same for the SJI Photography  Contest and
I secured photography experts from the St. Louis area, all of whom  were also
avid gardeners.  Thanks for the thoughts Will.

Jim Morris