Re: Your Goal Ideas and Comments Please

All,

One goal I see is regarding our AIS Centennial Celebration to  make the
entire process  educational, informative and entertaining for our  membership.

Now that Nancy McDonald volunteered and was approved by the  board as
editor of a special centennial publication, we should have some goals  for
recovery of historial vignettes and stories from the AIS Library, the New  York
Botanical Garden archives, Friends Historical Library at Swarthmore College
(Scott Arboretum), Cornell University archives (Dr. Randolph, Dr. Mitra and
Dr. Kidd did iris genetics research here), Presby Gardens and possibly
others.  Maybe some planning has already begun but I think goals for
information retrieval would be helpful.  2020 is getting  close.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 12/26/2016 12:53:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,