Your Goal Ideas and Comments Please

This group has always been very good at responding to requests for
suggestions.  Here is another one where we need your help!  What long term
and short term goals should AIS be considering?  This request has been
shared through News & Notes, which provided some feedback.  And I believe
this group also will have ideas that should be added.

You can find the complete request and some suggested long term and short
term goals in this Possible Goals request
<http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Sandbox/PossibleGoals> on the Iris Wiki.
This is the introduction as pointed to by News & Notes:

The AIS Strategic Planning Committee
<http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/InfoStrategicPlanning> has been
examining how AIS and its members can better fulfill its mission: The
Mission of The American Iris Society is to organize and disseminate
knowledge of the genus iris, while fostering its preservation, enjoyment
and continued development.

Now we are considering possible goals, both long term and short term. Which
is where we hope you can help us! Below is a list of some of the
goals/approaches being considered. Please let us know what you think of any
or all of them. Maybe you have tried some of them in your Club, Region, or
Section. Did they work or not? For many we have more questions than
answers. Please give us your insights and thoughts.

Also, please feel free to try any of the suggestions. Modify as you see
fit. Just let us know what is working for you and what is not.

You can add your comments using the Comment Box below. Let us know what you
think! Thank you!

Note: If the comments are not working or you prefer sharing your comments
privately, please email wrmesser@gmail.com or any of the committee members.
And if you would like to contribute thoughts and feedback on a regular
basis, see the request here
<http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/InfoVolunteerOpportunities>.

b&b&b&b&b&b&b&b&b&..

What are the topics or experiments that would help AIS or any of its parts?
We would really like to hear your suggestions! It can be quick and
inexpensive to try something new or different with tools such as the Iris
Encyclopedia and publicity with News & Notes. Help us make AIS better! And
enjoy your reward! <http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1f09e3bac432>

*Thank you AISDiscuss for your help!*

Regards,

Wayne Messer