Re: Motion to accept New Orleans as host of 2013 Fall Boa rd Me...

The motion for AISvote to accept New Orleans has not been received by my
computer.  Please resend or check that I am still on the list.

Jim M.

In a message dated 12/9/2011 5:05:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

Both Jody and Jeanne  voted on AISDicusst  before the motion went out on
AISVote.

Connected  by DROID on Verizon  Wireless

-----Original message-----

From:  MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent:  Fri, Dec 9, 2011 21:55:27 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss]  Motion to accept New Orleans as host of 2013
Fall Boa rd  Mee...

This looks like AISdiscuss to me not  AISvote.

In a message dated 12/9/2011 10:26:32 A.M. Central  Standard Time,
jody.nolin@gmail.com writes:

I vote yes

On  Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Jill Bonino <aistreas@earthlink.net>  wrote
:
> The registration process will be the same. We will figure an  amount for
the food and prorate the room rental charges and audio visual  expenses
into the amount attendees pay. Everyone will just send their  forms and
checks
to Paul instead of to an AIS affiliate. The Fall Mtg in  Atlanta cost the
AIS about $400 after registration checks were factored  in.

>  Jill

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are at:
_http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/_
(http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/)