Re: Motion to accept New Orleans as host of 2013 Fall Boa rd Mee...

This looks like AISdiscuss to me not AISvote.

In a message dated 12/9/2011 10:26:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jody.nolin@gmail.com writes:

I vote  yes

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Jill Bonino  <aistreas@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The registration process will be  the same.  We will figure an amount for
the food and prorate the room  rental charges and audio visual expenses
into the amount attendees pay.   Everyone will just send their forms and checks
to Paul instead of to an AIS  affiliate.  The Fall Mtg in Atlanta cost the
AIS about $400 after  registration checks were factored in.