Re: Motion to accept New Orleans as host of 2013 Fall Boa rd Meeting

The registration process will be the same.  We will figure an amount for the food and prorate the room rental charges and audio visual expenses into the amount attendees pay.  Everyone will just send their forms and checks to Paul instead of to an AIS affiliate.  The Fall Mtg in Atlanta cost the AIS about $400 after registration checks were factored in.

Jill