Re: Motion to accept New Orleans as host of 2013 Fall Board Meeting

Region 10 has about 17 "people" members. It has no money. It has a RVP who is also the judge training chair. It has no secretary. Did I mention it has no money? So, no, there is no "invitation" from Region 10. Region 10, covering the entire state of Louisiana, is a work in progress when it comes to AIS membership/business. Wish I had a better report to give, but it is what it is.
Ron Killingsworth, RVP, Region 10