Re: Motion to accept New Orleans as host of 2013 Fall Board Meeting

 In my conversations with Paul in Atlanta it was suggested that AIS produce
it's own Fall Board meetings when there is no "hosting" option.  It is my
understanding that that is what Paul is offering.
 I believe the AIS Board can/could put on its own Fall Meeting with a minimum
of stress and a maximum of positive results.
	In Atlanta, I recommended asking the local region to "chaperon" the certain
local arrangements (such as recommend a hotel) -- but it would appear that
that is totally not necessary as Paul has already found a suitable hotel.
We absolutely can  do it  as a Board (especially with Paul's expertise
smoothing the way!)
	Cheers!
		Jeanne

On Dec 4, 2011, at 8:03 AM, Michelle Snyder wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Something just popped into my mind.  Will this meeting be funded solely by
the AIS or do we have a invitation from Region 10?

> On 12/1/2011 9:41 PM, Michelle Snyder wrote:
>> I moved and Susan Boyce seconded the below motion.  As such, it is now out
for discussion.

>> "That the AIS direct Paul Gossett to sign a contract with the Doubletree
Hotel in New Orleans, LA for the 2013 AIS Fall Board Meeting."