[no subject]

Dear Folks,  As we talked about at the Fall Board Meeting in Atlanta, I have
received 3 proposals from hotels near the New Orleans Airport. The best
proposal was from the Doubletree New Orleans Airport Hotel which gave us a $99
Guest Room Rate and is willing to work with me in hosting the 2013 AIS Fall
Board Meeting in New Orleans, LA. I have received a contract from them and I
need Board approval to sign the contract. I have sent Bob Plank a copy of the
contract to look over for me. I believe the Doubletree Hotel meets our needs
for the type of meeting we will be holding plus a dinner. I am going to work
very hard to keep the registration fee below $100 which will include room
rental, refreshments, and a/v equipment, lunch and dinner. I also received
proposals from the Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans Hotel with a Guest Room Rate
of $119 and the Hilton New Orleans Airport Hotel with a Guest Room Rate of
$109. Since I am no longer a voting member on the Board, I ask that the Board
approval consider this and vote. Thank you, Paul
Invest in Gold Today
Diversify your investment portfolio with Gold and Silver. Get a Free Investor
Kit.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ed82b7541fc66d140cst05vuc