Proposed Revised RVP Handbook

Attached is the proposed RVP Handbook that was handed out to the board members at the recent Fall Board meeting. Please take the time to review the document and provide your comments as to accuracy. Please note the doucment is 59 pages long.

A motion was made by Rita Gormley and seconded by me at the fall board meeting that the revised handbook be accepted. Because the handbook needed to be reviewed there was no action taken at the board meeting.

Due to the recent extenuating circumstances and the need to have the handbook reviewed in depth I am withdrawing my second. As such the motion is no longer open for discussion and vote.

I have spoken to President Judy Keisling and this matter needs in depth review but also needs to be acted up in a timely manner. As such, all comments concerning the revised RVP Handbook must be made no later than December 13. All comments are to be made on AISDiscuss. At the end of that time the handbook committee will review all comments received and finalize the handbook so that a motion can be made.