Re: Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits-change subject line

In a message dated 12/19/2009 7:12:33 P.M. Central Standard Time, jcoates694@aol.com writes:
A perfect example of the endemic problem, thankfully, came from the Lowes, as they pointed out the issue raised by the Board increasing the registration fee. (No one else has commented, regarding that issue).
Jerry
Jerry,

I believe I was the only one who commented until this.  But nothing much has been said by anyone regarding many other topics put forth.  Maybe it is the holidays.

Jim M.