Re: Motion re Invitation to Join

Thank you, Mr Gormley. I'm glad to hear it.
Ruth

In a message dated 12/20/2009 10:16:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, aismemsec@earthlink.net writes:

Hi Ruth,

The email request line is already there.

Tom G.

-----Original Message-----
From: ruthbb@aol.com
Sent: Dec 20, 2009 10:05 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion re Invitation to Join

10,000 copies is a much more realistic quantity to print since the present membership will not be using any for renewal. We also seem to have a need to update the information on the form fairly regularly, which also supports the lesser quantity.

I suggest that a line requesting an e-mail address will be added to the form!

Ruth Barker