Re: Fwd: Missouri Botanical Garden - Heritage - August Edition (...

Jim has been so "right on" with his recent comments!  If we could tie  to
the new bulletin some of these new opportunities, wow!  It really is  time
for some action, and less theorizing (is that a word?).

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct:  301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  _http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com_
(http://jerrycoates.realtor.com/)

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since  1972!

Real Estate Teams,  LLC.
O:301-695-3020
Suite 400
50 Citizens Way
Frederick, MD 21701

In a message dated 12/1/2009 4:58:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,