Re: MOBOT Estate Giving Attachments -2 (because it didn't come through) Hyperlinks

Jim: I think you see some great possibilities here and i am sure our donations person can implement something from all this. Taking a global view, we have many fronts that need work and the more that go forward there will be a synergism that helps the rest. Ultimately strategic planning will be setting goals. If you have goals you can find people to help that buy into those goals and you can also have fund drives to get the monies needed to achieve those goals. But until we understand the vision of where the society is going we have a hard time vocalizing these goals. It is a chicken and egg problem and neither comes first but everything must move forward together. Thanks for sharing these gifting ideas. If i was not an optomist at heart i would not try so hard to get us moving.
----- Original Message -----
From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 5:24:25 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AISdiscuss] MOBOT Estate Giving Attachments -2 (because it didn't come through) Hyperlinks

Welcome to your resource for charitable gift  planning!

We've created this Web site to  help you dream, about our future and yours.
If you're not sure where to begin,  try our _Build Your Gift_
(http://www.plan.gs/Questionnaire.do?orgId=602&questionnaireId=3)  planner.

If you already have  gift options in mind, click on _Compare Gifts_
(http://www.plan.gs/GoalsGift.do?orgId=602&categoryId=469)  to see how your
choices
match up or click  on _eBrochures_
(http://www.plan.gs/CategoryDetailList.do?orgId=602&categoryId=571)  to
request specific information on a  planning
option. Happy dreaming!

Check Out Our Monthly Feature  Articles:

_A Gift That Grows_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=12130)
To the hundreds of thousands of visitors who stroll through the  English
Woodland Garden each year, the Pawpaw tree planted there may blend into  the
landscape. For one family, however, the tree holds special meaning.  _More_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=12130)

_Legislation Lets You Use Your IRA to Help  Others_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=9286)
If you are 70B= or  older, you have a unique opportunity to make a tax-free
gift to the Missouri  Botanical Garden from your IRA before Dec. 31, 2009.
_More_ (http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=9286)

_How to Be Tax-Smart at Year-End_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=11867)
Including charitable gifts in your year-end tax  planning can produce
significant tax savings for youband a feeling of personal
satisfactionbwhile
providing much-needed support for the Missouri Botanical  Garden. _More_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=11867)

_8 Essential Estate Planning Checks_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=11956)
No matter your age or health, it's important to have an  up-to-date will
and estate plan. Before visiting your estate planning attorney,  use this
handy checklist to help determine if it is time to update your  plans. _More_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=11956)

_Giving Back and Feeling Good_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=11871)
Feeling generous? Supporting organizations you care about may be  good for
your health and your spirit. _More_
(http://www.plan.gs/Article.do?orgId=602&articleId=11871)