Re: Where Could We Promote Meetings to Non-Members?

I have posted meeting and sales information at one of our local nursery's
web sites and on the bulletin board of a local University botany/landscape
department site.  Alas, it has never resulted in even one person showing up
in spite of some art worthy graphics.  I have even posted notices at local
grocery stores and restaurants.  One person came from a bulletin board
posting at a grocery store.  One of our members has been on a local radio
station program that may have had some positive results at our sale.   At least
two of our existing members besides me heard them!

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 8/14/2014 11:39:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,