Phising Scam - Administrative Notice

Anyone with an AIS email address (ending in irises.org) may receive a massage like the one below.

IGNORE IT

It is just a scam

Thanks

John
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

John Jones, Chairman, Electronic Services Committee
aiselectronicsvcs@irises.org

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536

Begin forwarded message: