Re: Presby Iris Garden news link

Hi Jim,

I've been receiving their newsletter for a couple of months.  I can add
something to this News & Notes.

They are a good example of trying various social media, with Pinterest,
Flickr and YouTube in addition to Facebook and Twitter.  You can see these
at:

http://www.pinterest.com/presbyirises/

https://www.flickr.com/groups/presbyirisgardens/pool/

https://www.youtube.com/user/presbyiris