Re: 2014 AIS Convention

Ron,

Thanks for this info.  So sorry I won't be able to attend the SLI  event --
it sounds great.  If there is anything we can do regarding your  report to
the Board just sing out.  We'll see you when you get there.   Be safe and
enjoy the SLI convention.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Sociery

In a message dated 8/9/2013 7:11:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,