Re: 2014 AIS Convention

I agree with Donna's comments. The RVP meeting should be longer. Many RVP's have mutual problems and this is a great way to find solutions. The RVP's have a lot more contact on a daily basis with the membership of AIS than board members normally do and they are more in tune to the problems faced by many "affiliates", sections and co-op societies of AIS. I always look forward to the RVP meetings as a time to really get things done. I will miss the RVP meeting much more than I will miss the 12 hours of board meetings if I am unable to attend both conventions.
Ron Killingsworth