From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Jill Bonino
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 12:36 AM
To: AISDiscuss
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Amendment to Treasurer Elect motion

After reading Bob's comments and talking with him, I make the following
amendment to my motion....

My amendment is in BOLDED ITALICS

That the  AIS appoint Dwayne Booth, Region 13 RVP, as Treasurer Elect
effective  immediately and until a successor Treasurer is elected at the
Fall 2012 AIS Board Meeting.

 This will authorize his name to be put on bank and investment  accounts
currently open. It will allow him access to AIS
accounts to learn  about the operations but not authorize him to complete
any transactions or  transfers. And it will authorize Jill Bonino,
current AIS Treasurer, to  share all financial information with him
during training sessions prior to  the November 2012 AIS Board  Meeting."

Susan, will you second this please??  Jill

sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary The archives for
AISDiscuss are at: http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/