Re: Treasurer Elect Motion

Hooray.  Sure is difficult to get things done.  I wish we could  just bring
this to vote.  Jim

In a message dated 8/23/2012 4:20:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

Hello  all,

The original motion by Jim Morris regarding Dwayne Booth be  elected as
Treasurer Elect never went to vote.  After discussions  with our
President, current treasurer and Bob Plank the motion has been  redrafted
to the below one by Jill Bonino and seconded by Susan  Boyce.  The new
motion is now out for discussion.

"That the  AIS appoint Dwayne Booth, Region 13 RVP, as Treasurer Elect
effective  immediately. This will authorize his name to be put on bank
and investment  accounts currently open. It will allow him access to AIS
accounts to learn  about the operations but not authorize him to complete
any transactions or  transfers. And it will authorize Jill Bonino,
current AIS Treasurer, to  share all financial information with him
during training sessions prior to  the November 2012 AIS Board  Meeting."

Michelle

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are  at: