From: Charley Kearns [mailto:kcf@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 5:52 PM
To: Lynn Williams
Cc: Joe Ghio; Thomas Karwin
Subject: Help

Lynn,

We are hoping you might be able to help us with a situation.

The email below explains our problem.  I sent this email to Jayme Adams,
Exhibitions Chairperson on August 10.

I have followed up with several phone calls, but no response to our emails
or phone messages.

We know Jayme got our order and show report, because our check was cashed,

but we have not received the rosettes we ordered or our silver and bronze
medals for the show winners.

Do you know if someone else took over this job?

Did you get your copy of our show report?

Any assistance you can give us would be much appreciated.

Charley Kearns

Show Chairman

Monterey Bay Iris Society

kcf@verizon.net