The idea bank is bankrupt

Someone mentioned that they donbt want to see AIS as a follower but a
leader. The discussion was concerning the fact that the daylily society has
gone to an 8B= by 11 format for their Bulletin. To be a leader you have to do
something that no one else is doing. At this time we are doing nothing to
address our membership loss. Not only are we not a leader and not a follower
but the idea bank seems to be bankrupt. I guess that makes us a nothing which
may be why we are loosing members.

You are all intelligent people, get those ideas out there.

I realize that affiliates can create new members but I am not blaming them. I
think they are doing everything they can. Where I see inaction is at the board
level. Each level has things that are unique to their structure. Stop blaming
affiliates and do something at the top.